infoslogo
-Damascus-
infoslogo
Home
 
Country

Find all the best Museums and Heritage sites now with us….

The Azem Palace, located south of the Umayyad mosque near Suq al-Buzuriyya, was built in 1750 by the Ottoman governor of Damascus As’ad Pasha…

The National Museum of Damascus is a large museum in the heart of Damascus, Syria. The most popular part of the museum is the 2nd century AD Dura-Europos synagogue.

The National Museum of Damascus is a large museum in the heart of Damascus, Syria. The most popular part of the museum is the 2nd century AD Dura-Europos synagogue.

Mustafa Ali Gallery– Artist Mustafa Ali has dozens of exhibitions starting in 1988 in Ishtar gallery in Damascus, then in the nineties he hold several solo exhibitions in …

The Umayyad Mosque, also known as the Great Mosque of Damascus, located in the old city of Damascus, is one of the largest and oldest mosques in the world.

Nur al-Din Bimaristan is a large medieval bimaristan in Damascus, Syria. It is located in the al-Hariqa quarter in the old walled city, to the southwest of the Umayyad Mosque. It was built and named after the Zengid Sultan Nur ad-Din in 1154.

   

The Azem Palace, located south of the Umayyad mosque near Suq al-Buzuriyya, was built in 1750 by the Ottoman governor of Damascus As’ad Pasha…

The National Museum of Damascus is a large museum in the heart of Damascus, Syria. The most popular part of the museum is the 2nd century AD Dura-Europos synagogue.

The National Museum of Damascus is a large museum in the heart of Damascus, Syria. The most popular part of the museum is the 2nd century AD Dura-Europos synagogue.

Mustafa Ali Gallery– Artist Mustafa Ali has dozens of exhibitions starting in 1988 in Ishtar gallery in Damascus, then in the nineties he hold several solo exhibitions in …

The Umayyad Mosque, also known as the Great Mosque of Damascus, located in the old city of Damascus, is one of the largest and oldest mosques in the world.

Nur al-Din Bimaristan is a large medieval bimaristan in Damascus, Syria. It is located in the al-Hariqa quarter in the old walled city, to the southwest of the Umayyad Mosque. It was built and named after the Zengid Sultan Nur ad-Din in 1154.